Tuesday 28 February 2012

On a date..with Life!!


A big heart-filled hello to my lovely readers.. And on the grounds of apologies for missing since quite a while. Now that i am back after spending a few days of absolute bliss in the blue seas of the amazing Andamans! So with all the excitement on, i’d take you to the delightful experience i have had at a place which marks the end of India (keeping my geography lessons in perspective)!
 

After scouring the internet looking for the best deals on hotels & airline tickets and yes shopping around for a trendy luggage, it was finally time to fly for the dream holidayJ


Making the most of the in-flight entertainment and glancing at the beauties of the cabin crew, the few hours passed away ending up in a announcement- WELCOME TO PORTBLAIR! The first thing i experienced in that moment was much more than what we call pure excitement..It was a feeling of a different air. I could smell it before i saw anything, even as i walked along the corridor that connected to the airport. I was both excited & delighted in that first minute!




Chilling out at the beaches for hours altogether, trying out every adventure from jet skiing to banana rides, going under the blue waters, watching corals, sneaking into the jungles and ancient civilisations- i explored every nook and cranny of the beautiful place. After all, it was the time to see the world in its glory, sample the delights- both culinary & cultural, and experience everything it has to offer! The blue smell of the sea,  the ferry transfer across the Bay of Bengal, the sand, the metal smell of machines, the heat & the humidity, no matter where you are in a island city added up to amuse me everytime!
Even today, after a week of heading back from there, that vacation evokes some heart-felt memories. Besides giving me a time of my life, it is the bonds forged on such holidays that’d always make it even more memorable for me in the the years to come. And yes, not to forget mentioning,this wonderful break has left me with a message- “Appreciate life. It is meant to be lived!”

P.S.- if you are heading to a beach, don’t forget to pack a white shirt in that trendy light weight bag with wheels which you zip at the airport.. Else you have to deal with your skin tanning issues, just like i am all these days!!

Love
Harpreeya :)

8 comments:

  1. very well writtn Harpreeya!
    nice work....
    keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Neha- Thanx love for always being the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, tell me about the trendy luggage you bought. I am exploring the market and I can't find anything classy and smart. Second, your narration was lovely and sounded honest. Thanks for the advice in the end. I hate tanning and I will surely roll up a shirt in my bag...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..Thanks for the words of appreciation:) it took me a one whole month to find out dresses for a holiday..explored every nook & corner of the city..and well yes, a white shirt is a must have!! enjoy ur vacation:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice write..enjoyed your blog. Now i will keep visiting :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou! Its a pleasure to have u on my list:)

    ReplyDelete