Monday 1 June 2015

Who rules our lives?

                                                 


Last night, while lying down on my bed, I was thinking what is that one thing that rules our lives. Having to set an alarm, waking up at those fixed hours, getting ready , rushing to work and so on. Not just work, this had been a routine since our childhood days. Just the fact that back then, it was our parents hard duty to get us out of bed & drop till the school bus. Throughout our life, every hour of the day has been marked for some kind of activity. 9 am office, 2 pm lunch, 6 pm home, 7 pm gym, this hour for this,and this for that. And oh, not to forget, 8 pm for the IPL match! 


I have had a serious tooth ache,and even before fixing an appointment with my dentist I need to set a appropriate time. Need to book a flight- select a suitable hour, meet a friend- kitne baje?,Dinner- 10 pm? Living in a world where everyone of us is running their own race, busy in our own monotonous routines, through all those sunrise and sunsets, it just makes me wonder what is something that rules us homosapiens. Something that makes us run from here to here throughout our lives. 




I still couldn't find my answers and as I finally decided to rest my brain in the silence of the night, I heard the clock ticking. My questioned was answered- TIME!
Yes, time! The superpower which has and will always be the driving authority of this journey called life.


Thank you for sparing a while from it!


Love
Harpreeya 

No comments:

Post a Comment